The Catholic Diocese of Shreveport is seeking an Executive Director of Catholic Charities to engage the parishes, schools and agencies of the Diocese in the ministry of charity and to direct the planning and coordination of human service delivery in order to support the mission of the Diocese and the vision of the Bishop for Catholic Charities of North Louisiana.
The Executive Director of Catholic Charities of North Louisiana provides leadership and vision to the agency and works closely with the Board of Directors to ensure the agency’s mission is being met. In this capacity, the Executive Director is the chief executive officer of the agency and has full responsibility to execute Catholic Charities’ strategic plan including, but not limited to, financial performance and liability, organization mission and strategy, and the overall operations of the organization.
- Graduate degree in social work, management, administration or related field preferred
- Three years of demonstrated success in leadership, fundraising, partnership development and financial management
- Proven experience with successful grant writing
- Experience working with the Catholic community and be a member in good standing of a Roman Catholic parish
Send applications (including cover letter, resume and list of references) or inquiries to Deacon Mike Straub.
Deadline for applications is Feb 29, 2024.
About the Employer
Our mission is to advance our Catholic faith among the faithful. We seek to foster the application of Christ’s teachings and our Church’s mission in our daily lives and to encourage our sense of Catholic identity within our family, parish, and diocesan faith community.
- Job Title
- Executive Director
- Catholic Charities of North Louisiana
- Shreveport, LA
- Posted On
- February 6, 2024