a. CDC’s Community-Based Organizations COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit CDC has designed this toolkit to help community-based organizations (CBOs) share clear and accurate information to educate community members about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns. Available in Spanish and other languages, they include:
• How to Promote Vaccination in your Community
• Materials for Communicating with Your Community Members
• Digital and Print Communication Resources (Fact Sheets, Infographics, Fotonovelas)
• Printable Stickers and Social Media
a. The Get Vaccinated! Black Faith Community Toolkit, created by the Skinner Leadership Institute in collaboration with the National African American Clergy Network. A key feature in this toolkit is a step-by-step guide for houses of worship to becoming trusted immunization sites (see page 7).
b. Getting Involved with Vaccine Efforts. If your community is interested in supporting vaccine programs, use the CDC’s locator to determine local vaccine efforts and contact your state or local health department.
c. The Association of Immunization Managers (AIM) has now published their flyer: How Can Faith Leaders Help End the COVID-19 Pandemic? Support the COVID-19 vaccination effort. This newly released two-page flyer covers building vaccine confidence among your congregation and includes key resources for supporting vaccine access in your house of worship.
d. AIM has also created 4 part webinar series and material to promote vaccine confidence. You can view the webinar recording on AIM’s website at https://www.immunizationmanagers.org/page/vaccineconfidencewebinar.
e. Other resources from the CDC:
• A Guide for Community Partners: Increasing COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake Among Members of Racial and Ethnic Minority Communities
• COVID-19 Vaccine Equity: Best Practices for Community and Faith-Based Organizations
Resources from the CDC’s National Forum on COVID-19:
• Equitable Vaccine Implementation: Reaching People Where They Are
• Engaging Community-Based Organizations to be Vaccination Partners
• Increasing Vaccine Confidence Through Communication and Community Engagement
f. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services We Can Do This Toolkit, includes FAQs on vaccines and tips for communicating across audiences, as well as information for posting on faith-based websites and social media.