Catholic Charities agencies are on the frontlines during the COVID-19 pandemic, distributing food, offering shelter, providing health and wellness support and so much more.
Check out the latest news, advocacy efforts and stories from our ministry, along with general resources and guidance from the federal government. Read the latest from the CDC on vaccination efforts below, including the Vaccine Finder, and Resources for Parents of Adolescents and Teens.
VaccineFinder: Vaccination is the best tool to defeat this pandemic – access shouldn’t be a barrier. You can find the VaccineFinder here.
- We Can Do This: Parents of Adolescents Toolkit
- COVID-19 Vaccine for Preteens and Teens Fact Sheet
- Myths and Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Partner Resources Page
- HHS COVID Education Campaign page
- CCUSA Wellness Strategies for Body, Mind and Spirit
- CCUSA Recommendations for Catholic Charities Food Distribution
- CCUSA Telehealth Memo