- This topic is empty.
- November 21, 2019 at 4:53 pm #22076C JohnsonParticipant
Our member agencies are doing great work in their communities and getting well deserved national recognition. In the 2019 November/December edition of ‘Affordable Housing Finance’ magazine, three of our top agencies and Housing Community of Practice (HCoP) members, have their work featured:
- Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis and their ‘Dorothy Day’ project led by Tim Marx (see the ‘Helping Hands’ section);
- Charities Housing (the affordable housing arm of Catholic Charities of Santa Clara) in San Jose and their ‘Veranda’ housing project led by Dan Wu (see the ‘Homelessness in America’ section); and
- The Planning Office of Urban Affairs of the Archdiocese of Boston and their ‘Union at 48 Boylston’ project, led by Lisa Alberghini and Bill Grogan (see the ‘Category Winners- Historic Rehab’ section).
Congratulations to all! CCUSA and your fellow HCoP members are proud of the quality projects you develop and your willingness to share ‘best practices’ with the network. You all ‘walk the walk’!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.